Thursday, February 5, 2009

TMD Bio & Intro Post

This book will probably be writing in short choppy sentences. It will be more concerned about feeling then actual plot development. In 10th grade I read Night so I have a little experience when it comes to reading memoirs. The things that I remember about Night were the things that were drastically different than my own life. Like when Wiesel had to walk all the way to another concentration camp.
This book is going to very different because of geography, culture, and the fact that it is a diary and not a novel.
The Prefaces were designed to motivate the reader. And they did, to a certain degree. I personally enjoyed reading the first one (written by Che's daughter) more than I enjoyed the second one. The first one was written with more voice and description.

No comments:

Post a Comment