Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/24 Argentina

In general the introduction is a prime example of Che’s voice and diction. It was written so well that when the narrative actually began I could tell the difference. This voice is very informative, in my opinion Ernesto’s introduction was better than the two girls’ introduction.
The second excerpt:
“The intention of this diary is not really to recount those days in Miramar where Comeback found a new home, with one resident in particular to whom Comeback’s name was directed. Our journey was suspended in that haven of indecision, subordinate to the words that give consent and create bonds.”
I had to read this quotation at least three times and I still don’t know if I understand what is being said. The diction is very complex and Ernesto’s voice is enigmatic, yet explicative. I think that Ernesto sums up the entire reason or reasons why he went on this journey, but puts it in terms of this little dog, Comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment